- Single night bookings require payment in full. Multiple night stays require a 50% deposit at time of booking, with the balance due upon arrival. We accept VISA, MASTERCARD and DISCOVER
- You must be 21 years old to make a reservation.
- Any reservation made on behalf of someone under 21 will NOT be honored.
- Proper ID will be required upon check-in.
- Our Mission - At the Blue Fish Inn, we are dedicated to protecting your privacy and safeguarding your personally identifiable information.
- Information Collection - Our main purpose in collecting your personal information is to provide you with a streamlined experience in making reservations at the Blue Fish Inn. We only collect information about you that we consider necessary for achieving this. Personally identifiable information is only obtained when making a reservation. All identifiable information provided will not be disclosed to anyone unless we are specifically requested to do so. Blue Fish Inn does not give or sell to anyone any information we collect on our site. We sometimes use data collection devices such as "cookies" on certain pages of the Site to measure effectiveness and safety. A "cookie" is a small file that gets placed on your hard drive that helps us provide our services. You are free to decline cookies if you choose too.
- Security - At the Blue Fish Inn, we take security seriously. When users make a reservation we use every precaution to safe guard it online and offline.
Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet.
- Policy Modifications - Blue Fish Inn may amend this Privacy Statement from time to time in order to meet changes in the regulatory environment, business needs, or to satisfy the needs of our guests, properties, strategic marketing partners, and service providers.
Reservations: The Blue Fish Inn Cancellation Policy
- Please remember there will be no refund for a cancellation made within 14 days of arrival.
- Reservation cancellations made prior to TWO WEEKS of your arrival will receive a full refund returned to the credit card used as payment, less $50.00 for processing.
- Late Arrival/Early Departure and or inclement Weather Cancellations: Sorry NO REFUNDS or CREDIT for unused room nights or services will be given in the case of a late arrival or early departure or cancellation due to inclement weather.
|The Blue Fish Inn Pet Friendly Information
We Can Not Wait to Meet the Whole Family
|The Blue Fish Inn Guest Information
- Rates are confirmed only with a reservation and deposit. Unconfirmed rates are subject to change.
- All rates quoted for two guests. Family Style Two Room Suite quoted for four guests.
- All rooms are subject to NJ state tax and NJ local room tax.
- Weekend reservations require a two night stay. There is a three night minimum for holidays.
Single Night Reservations:
- Single Nights available.
- In Season: A single night fee of $50 applies Fridays and Saturdays in addition to regular room rates.
- Off Season: Please call to inquire about a single night reservation.
- Additional adults are $25 per person per night
- All children ages 10 yrs and under STAY FREE!
- All children ages 11-17 yrs old there is a $15.00 per child per night additional fee.
- Cots or Pack & Plays are available free of charge; however, supplies are limited. Please be sure to request these when making your reservation.
- Please feel free to call The Blue Fish Inn if you would like clarification regarding additional fees.
- Check-in is between 2PM and 8PM unless other arrangements are made with the reservation.
- Check-out is no later 11AM. Extended Services are available for a nominal fee.
- On site parking is available for one small - midsized vehicle per unit. Ample street parking is available for larger vehicles.
- We are 5 blocks or a 5-10 minute walk. The upside is that our beach chairs & umbrella are already waiting for you at the beach. No lugging required.
- The City of Cape May restricts the exchange of beach passes. Passes may be purchased at the beach for a reasonable price.
Non Smoking Policy:
- All rooms are NON-SMOKING. This policy is STRICTLY enforced. If anyone is caught smoking in the rooms or any residual effects are found from smoking an automatic $200.00 fee will be charged to your credit card to ensure clean up and smoke residue removal.
- To ensure the freshest environment for all of our guests, any and all smoking is limited to the veranda where ash trays are provided. The Pool area and rooms are strictly non-smoking. Cigar and Pipe smoking are discouraged and will be restricted if complaints from guests are registered with management.